If you’re locked out of your bedroom and don’t have a keyhole to help you unlock the door, don’t panic! There are a few things you can try to get back in. First, see if the door is unlocked.
If it is, simply turn the knob and walk in. If not, there are still a few ways to get inside.
- Start by looking for any signs of a keyhole on the door
- If there is one, it will usually be on the handle or near the lock
- If you can’t find a keyhole, try looking for a small hole on the door that might be covered by a piece of tape or paper
- This could be where the keyhole is hidden
- If you still can’t find a keyhole, there’s a chance that the door doesn’t have one
- In this case, you’ll need to use another method to open it, such as picking the lock or using a credit card
- If you do find a keyhole, insert a thin wire or tool into it and feel around for the mechanism inside
- You may need to wiggle it around until you find the right spot to unlock the door